Followers

8/27/11

More Bait Car!

BAIT CAR BLOG!!!!

Alright you wanna be public defenders and general standersby! 


It's time for me to review some more Bait Car and to see what lovely criminals we have in store.

 
Bait car stolen, Sacramento police nab 10-year-old girl
After a monitored bait car was stolen around 11:30 a.m. Friday, a Sacramento police officer saw someone driving the vehicle near Tamoshanter Way and Matson Drive.
The officer observed the driver, a 10-year-old girl, try to run away.
"It was a bad judgment call on her end," said Sgt. Andrew Pettit, spokesman for the Sacramento Police Department.
The girl, who was not identified, was returned to her parents.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2011/08/bait-car-stolen.html ______________________________________________________________________________________
Now, I don't know about you guys....BUT
The first person that comes to my mind when I think of Bait Car perps....It's not a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL
I mean, shouldn't she be stealing at hot topic or pacsun or something like the normal girls her age?!?
Does she steal like this on the regular or was this a first time thing?
She was apprehended within 10 minutes....rookies....

When I was 10 I think my most scandalous piece of loot was a pokemon card.


Arcanine is really 350 lbs? Lay off the hot pockets there rover....

Speaking of Rovers... (great segue)

I want to see a Bait Car episode set in affluent suburbia. With a Range Rover, to see how many soccer moms it can lure in. THAT I would pay to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment